Hair pigmentation: what is it?
Only 3 sessions lasting an average of two hours each.
Using pigment without contraindications and compliant with the strictest health standards.
The pigments are eliminated from the body within 24 months on average.
Hair pigmentation technique
The hair pigmentation is a reversible and an innovative technique that allows a non-surgical hair thickening effect. Intervenes on the scalp affected by baldness or with scar tissue in both men and women. Depending on the case the affected areas are treated in a targeted and specific way.
The machinery and the dermographer are specially designed to work in a superficially manner and NOT invasive.
Pigments, applicators (needles) and expendable materials completely sterile and disposable, together with the experience of the hair pigmentation technician, allow to perform a curative treatment and with a completely natural effect.
The hair pigmentation can also be considered as a valid alternative or complement to the medicine and surgery. For further information or to book an appointment, please contact us.
- Reconstructing completely shaved effect and with the proper density depending on the degree of baldness.
- In case of thinning, creating a density effect in order to reduce the transparency and increase the thickening effect.
- Make it less noticeable post-transplant scars (FUE and Strip), post-trauma or injuries.
• Areata alopecia is a disease in which the sudden loss of hair, or other body hair, typically occurs in bald spots or areas, from which the name. Usually the first spots occur in the scalp.
• Scarring alopecia: forms of alopecia with definitive disappearance of the follicle and the germinative papilla.
• Autotransplantation: when the quantity of transplanted hair has not produced a satisfactory coverage.
• Traction or traumatic alopecia: consequence of repeated pulls on the hair that if endured over time can cause irreversible damage (extension, curlers, braids, hair straightening, permanent) or physical trauma such as pressure-burn or damage.