Hair loss can have either natural causes and pathological, in any case is very common in both men and women, and can lead to a strong feeling of discomfort and rejection of their image. Finding remedies to this problem can be difficult and very expensive but thanks to hair pigmentation today to remedy to hair loss, regardless of its cause, it becomes easy, safe and natural.
- Reconstructing completely shaved effect in a natural manner and with the proper density depending on the degree of baldness.
- In case of thinning, creating a density effect in order to reduce the transparency and increase thickening effect.
- Make less noticeable post-transplant scars (FUE and Strip), post-trauma or injuries.
• Alopecia Areata is a disease in which the sudden loss of hair or other body hair, typically occurs in bald spots or areas, from which the name. Usually the first spots occurring in the scalp.
• Scarring alopeciae: forms of definitive Alopecia with disappearance of the follicle and the germinative papilla.
• Autotransplantation: when the quantity transplanted hair has not produced a satisfactory coverage.
• Traction or traumatic alopecia: consequence of repeated pulls on the hair that if prolonged over time can cause irreversible damages.
Why Hair pigmentation?
The treatment takes place in 3 sessions of the average duration of 2 hours each.
The used pigments have no contraindications and comply with the most stringent health standards.
The pigments are eliminated from the body on average over 24 months.
Solve in a safe and natural way your problem
Arrange an appointment for FREE a consultation and without obligation.
CR LAB Bergamo
CR LAB Busto Arsizio